Small Packaging Bags
The small polypropylene (PP) woven bags are widely used for the packaging of commodity dry goods such as pet food, animal feed, seeds, fertilizer, chemicals, resins, sands, etc. We have in-house weaving, laminating, and sewing machines to provide a variety of fabrics, shapes, sizes, openings, and laminations to meet your specific packaging needs.
We also possess the Rotogravures reverse printing technology and engraved cylinders to offer multicolor printing on the Bi-oriented PolyPropylene (BOPP) film. The BOPP laminated PP woven bags and the multiwall PaperPoly bags can both have high quality graphics to ensure the best marketing display and attraction for your potential customers.
- Standard PP woven bags (Please check out Online Store for more details.)
Transparent PP woven bags: provides high transparency, ideal for high-end applications
- BOPP bags: provides crystal clear packaging with high quality sharp graphics
- PaperPoly bags: provides extra strength over multi-wall paper bags
- Valve bags: designed for automated operation for high efficiency
- Block bottom bags: prevents grease to leach out and contaminate the packaging